From our July 17 troop meeting …
Tonight, the boys from summer camp worked on updating their scout books to make sure all their requirements completed at camp were accounted for. Likewise, we’re trying to see what requirements some of the boys need for their next rank in time for the upcoming Court of Honor in August.
This is a quick summary of upcoming events for Troop 287. We’ll be working on an events calendar for this website soon, but we’ll try to put out a summary of announcements and upcoming events every week.
- Tue July 31: Committee Meeting (6:00 PM)
- Tue July 31: Monthly PLC Meeting (7:00- 8:30 PM)
- Tue July 31: Last night for Scoutmaster conference’s prior to CoH:
- Tue Aug 7: Game Night Rafting trip (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM) – Echo Canyon cost $85.00/per. We need to make payment immediately so please confirm if you are going. (Sign-up Sheet)
- Tue Aug 14: Reg Weekly Meeting (PLC Elections)
- Tue Aug 14: Start Family Life Merit Badge (Eagle required)
- Tue Aug 14: Last night for Board of Review prior to CoH
- Tue Aug 21: Court of Honor
- Fri-Sun Aug 10-12: OA ordeal
- Fri-Sun Aug 17-19: Climbing MB Campout?
- Sun Aug 26: Soup Kitchen
- Mon Sept 3: Labor Day Flags (Sign-up Sheet)
- Fri-Sun Sept: 21-23 Shooting Campout?
- Fri-Sun Oct: 19-21 Dino Death March Campout?
- Sat Nov 17: 20 mile hike
If you have questions, feel free to use the comment form below. Likewise, if you have any advise or ideas you’d like to pass on, use the comment form or send us an email using the email form to the right.