Alternative date for DDM?

Dan McGuire —  September 7, 2021 — Leave a comment

If there isn’t enough support for the trip this weekend, we could postpone it to next weekend (Sept 17th). Just a thought to throw out there. I’m open to the discussion.
Thanks!

Dan

Dan McGuire

Posts

No Comments

Be the first to start the conversation.

Leave a Reply