Just a couple quick reminders for this weekend’s campout:
– Please arrive at the church at 5pm on Friday. We will attempt to depart to Fort Carson by 530pm. I plan on having them back by 10am on Sunday. We already have drivers (with military ID) taking the boys to Fort Carson so parents please do not attempt to take the boys to Fort Carson on your own. Your drop off and pick up location is Wilson Methodist Church…where we meet every Tuesday.
– Scouts will bring their own dinner for Friday night…like a Subway sandwich….
– We have to gear to transfer from the big troop trailer to my little trailer so efficiency and motivation will be necessary to keep us on schedule.
– Bring your Troop 287 permission slip and your Fort Carson Waiver filled out. These are available on the website but were also handed out at the last meeting.
– Please refer to the original post about this camp out for packing list and timeline details.
– For the climbing portion on Saturday morning, please be prepared with long pants, a water bottle, a hat, and sunscreen. You may bing climbing shoes if you have them but regular sneakers work. The stiffer the sole the better.
– It might rain this weekend so raincoats are a must!
– Again the total cost for the camp out is $30. $5 for the camp site for the weekend, $10 for food (Noah is buying), and $15 for the climbing.
I am the person running this activity so please call me at 719.648.6798 if you have any questions.