Tonight we must return to the Zoom platform once again. The required training was not available this past week in time for us to get trained properly to hold in-person meetings. The next available training is tomorrow night (via Zoom-so that is great).
This means we will be good to go after tomorrow, so we can do one of two things:
Option 1: Proceed with tonight’s meeting on-line and discuss/lock-in what we are going to do next week (although I think we have most of that covered)
Option 2: Cancel tonight’s meeting to allow for on-line decompression from all this on-line schooling that you were all just dumped into. I know since this is the first week of school for many of you, it is possible you are overloaded with school, or screens. But I also know you guys need a release with your Scouting buds.
Option 3: There really isn’t an option three, just checking to see if you guys read this far into my posts.
I will start the meeting at normal time tonight and if you guys show up, great, if not, no worries. We will hold it to a short discussion of what to expect for next week (when we will actually get to meet in person).