Just a friendly reminder that popcorn door to door sales start tomorrow!!! September 9th….
Here are a few tips for successful popcorn selling:
- Always have an adult present when selling popcorn. Safety is the first priority!
- Wear your Class A uniform and be polite. Make a good Impression.
- Ask for payment upfront. Checks are made out to Troop 287. Make sure you mark down who paid and how much. It gets confusing when you mix up everyone’s money.
- Start selling your popcorn Friday, Sep 9th (Tomorrow)! If you wait to long then people will have already bought popcorn.
- Set up your online account to sell to family and friends across the nation. Its really easy!
- Set a goal…for example, $300 of popcorn sales will put about $100 in your scout account. That’s really easy to accomplish.
- Hit up your parents Co-Workers. Scout’s sell a lot that way 🙂
Finally, if you did not receive your order form in the mail then you can pick another one up at council.
Good luck and have fun!!!