- This Tuesday we are going to do more Advancement/Merit Badge completion. Please bring your binders and scout handbooks as well as any new advancements that have not been recored. We will also run the any remainder Tenderfoot PT tests so boys needing that can arrive in athletic gear. Also, Max from the Rotary Club is coming to talk about Flags so we need maximum scout participation.
- We are also going to come up for a back up plan for this months campout. Fort Carson and the AFA cannot run the Climbing Merit Badge at this point and I think a campout at Glen Aspen Ranch would be an nice one. Could be a Backpack or a Car camping trip. Other idea
- Next Tuesday (Oct 10th) is the committee meeting. We really need everyone that volunteered for a position to please show up so we can make sure you have the knowledge to do them. Some of the new positions were Quartermaster, Advancements, Popcorn, Outdoor Coord, etc. We are still in desperate need of a new Committee Chair. Sandy has time to start the transition which will be much easier than learning on your own.
- Also, we are going to have a Leader’s meeting on Oct 19th at 630 PM. The address is on the scout calendar.
- Finally, we need adults to look at this sign up Genius and select what campouts they can attend. This is planned a year in Advance so plenty of time to plan!! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054baca929a4fc1-adult
See you tomorrow!!