Good evening All, thank you for your patience and understanding on my delay. Please find below last weeks committee meeting notes.
Boy Scout Troop 287
Meeting: Troop 287 Committee Meeting
Date & Time: November 7, 2017, 7:33P.M – 8:12 PM
Location: Wilson United Methodist Church
In attendance: S. Johnston, S.Diggs, S. Warner, L.Durrenberger, P. Reeves, D. Reeves, Mark Kellner
Sandy Johnston – Committee Chair
Opened Meeting at 7:33 p.m. Last committee meeting for Sandy Johnston
- Discussion regarding committee meeting that is cancelled for December 12, 2017. January 9, 2018, next committee meeting date.
- Discussion regarding planned dates for Scoutmaster Conference.
- Court of Honor, November 14, 2017, set up 5:30 p.m., start 6 p.m. dinner, COH 7 .p.m. $ 33 to recharter, $ 72 for yearly dues will be collected this day. (total $105). First Summer Camp payment due.
- Website feedback discussed
- Discussion of Summer Camp details and funds needed for Camp A , June 17- 23, 2018
- Sign Up Genius coming out for Church Tree Lighting Event parking and Salvation Army Bell ringing.
- Discussion of popcorn monies and distribution of popcorn November 11, 2017. Prizes will be distributed at a future date
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for Flag coordinator and outdoor coordinator.
Sean Warner – Scoutmaster
- Flags coming up November 11, 2017
- Leadership training updates
- No Camp out for November due to flags and events
- Discussion of need for equipment
- December 2, 2017, bike ride. Possible coordinate with Updowna
- Discussion regarding snow merit badge will be worked on in January 2018
- Reminder that Troop Calendar is planned out for the year, please review.
- Reminder entire year of Sign up Genius for Adult leadership is out . Sign is needed for events
- Discussion about scout interest regarding future trip to Sea Base and Philmont due cost involved. Sign Up Genius will be sent
Danny Reeves – Committee Treasurer:
- Gave the current status of the Troop’s total operating account
To approve to move funds from Education fund to Equipment funds