TROOP 287 COMMITTEE MEETING MINUTES
DECEMBER 9, 2014, 7:30 PM
Keith Moore, John Uhlman, Tom Sharp, Will Mawhaney, Chris Swanson, Lisa Woodard, Sandy Johnston and Phil Stafford.
Jen Jirous – Committee Chair
- Agenda provided via email – Get well, Jen!
Keith Moore – Scoutmaster
- Dec 28, Sunday – Soup Kitchen, 5:45 – 7:00 (always the 4th Sunday)
- Chris Swanson will start a sign-up sheet for the Mt. Cooper Ski Trip
- Jan 24, Saturday (or Jan 25) – Ski Trip Cooper
- Boys started the Citizenship in the World merit badge tonight; thank you, Gina Swanson!
- No Scout meetings on Dec. 23, Dec. 30 and Jan. 6th; meetings resume Jan. 13th.
- Need adult volunteers for Ski Trip to Mt. Cooper
- Will Mawhaney may be able to volunteer as a chaperone
Phil Stafford – Treasurer
- Popcorn sales are finished; prizes were distributed.
- Phil will help look for a replacement Treasurer
Mark your calendars – here are a few other upcoming activities planned by the Scouts’ at their Yearly Planning Meeting (more info at pikespeakbsa.org):
- Dec 13, Saturday, from 2:00 – 6:00 pm – USAFA Falcon Ice Arena Basketball Scout Night and post game skate.
- Feb 7, Saturday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Pikes Peak Council University of Scouting; held at Colorado Technical Univ. – space is limited.
- Feb 27-Mar 1, USAFA Freeze-O-Ree; $20 early-bird registration.