Harrison Plane Crash campout update

Dan McGuire —  April 21, 2021 — Leave a comment



Above is the signup for this weekend’s camping trip. I know many folks have stuff going on this month. No biggie. Our troop (loosely organized) policy states we need six Scouts to make a campout a go, plus two registered adults. Right now, we only have two Scouts signed up on the signup genius and one adult (me). We will be moving forward with the trip until Thursday evening around 7, when I will make the final determination on cancelling or not.

If you want to go, sign up at the link above, otherwise, we will just postpone this trip until next month.

Temps are supposed to be in the 60’s during the day and 30s overnight. Browse the Troop site for the packing list. Food is still on an individual basis due to covid (Pikes Peak BSA has not updated their stuff yet), but that list is also on the troop site.

Anyway, if you need a hammock, please state that on the sign up as well.

Talk to you soon,


Dan McGuire


No Comments

Be the first to start the conversation.

Leave a Reply