Boy Scout Troop 287
Meeting: Troop 287 Committee Meeting
Date & Time: March 8, 2016, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Location: Wilson United Methodist Church
Jon Ullmann, Andrea Warner, Lisa Woodard and Sandy Johnston.
Jon Ullman – Scout Master
- Gave report on the successful distribution of door flyers for the Flag Program
- Tuesday, March 22nd – No Scout meeting due to Spring Break
- Tuesday, March 29th – Regular meeting; will plan for the Lazy Camp-Out
- April 1 & 2nd – Lazy Camp-Out; Friday evening and all day on Saturday
- Tuesday, April 5th – Game Night
- Looking ahead: 30-mile backpacking trip in late July
- New Assistant Scoutmasters: Troop 287 has four new volunteers!
Sandy Johnston – Committee Chair
- Centennial Program: To celebrate the 100th anniversary of Scouting, we voted affirmatively to participate in the ‘patch and pebble’ program.
Andrea Warner – Treasurer
- January and February Reconciliation Account Reports were handed out, looked over by Committee Members, and signed and approved.
- 19 (or 20?) boys are going to Summer Camp
- 7 kids still have not paid their annual Troop dues