The above photo is dinosaur tracks from Picket Wire Canyon ( Dino Death March)
Here is the latest!
- There are a few sign ups out there. We hardly have anyone signed up for Veteran’s Day Parade with the Special Forces Association or the Harvest Fest at the Church. Please support those that help us and sign up today
- There are some new sign ups…Pike Peak Ascent and Summer camp. We need numbers early this year to pay for those events. Last minute notification won’t work on these.
- For our next meeting on Tuesday, we will conduct Camping Prep for the Dino Death March and have a committee meeting. Please come to the meeting whether you are going on the campout or not. We will also have someone from the Rotary Club to talk to us about Flags.
- There will not be a meeting on November 8th. It’s Election Day. Make sure you Vote!
- The next COH will be on Nov 15th. The theme will be thanksgiving and we will send a sign up Genius asking for help to prep food….some to cook turkeys and some to make sides.
- The Dino Death March is from 11-13 Novmenber. Camping is the main reason we are in scouts. This camping trip will be very memorable. I mean, when is the last time you walked in Dinosaur footprints? I will send a packing list in another email. Scouts will bring all their gear to the church on Tuesday. http://www.recreation.gov/tourParkDetail.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=74974
- In December we will do a 20 Mile hike and a community service project at the WW2 Aviation Museum. They have restored WW2 aircraft that actually fly!!! We will also do a 20 Mile hike.
All of these events are listed on the calendar in the website.