Weather delay!

Dan McGuire —  July 28, 2020 — Leave a comment


Due to our unofficially planned non-meeting tonight having a great chance of being rained out, we will do it on Thursday evening at 5pm. Same place, Adventure Mini-Golf, 6550 Corporate Dr.

No Zoom tonight, just going to meet up on Thursday.

If you have anything that needs signature, I will be available thursday evening during the golf stuff (and a little prior and after).

Have a nice Scouting-free evening!


Dan McGuire


No Comments

Be the first to start the conversation.

Leave a Reply